Lions fans on Facebook and Twitter, entered into the spirit of things and conjured up a fantastically wide range of questions. The 'Top 10', picked at random by HSBC Lions Ambassador George, will all qualify for a prize.
We filmed all George's answers, so just click here to watch the exclusive video.
Here are the questions we put to George Gregan on your behalf. It was a lot of fun!
Q. If there is one game you could play again from your career, what game would it be?
- Ethan Luke Griffiths (via www.facebook.com/BritishandIrishLions)
Q. How long can you hold your breath for?
- Douglas Luke, Falkirk. (via www.facebook.com/BritishandIrishLions)
Q. Who was the most intimidating Lion you faced?
- Eunan Hendron, Philadelphia. (via www.facebook.com/BritishandIrishLions)
Q. If you were a biscuit, what biscuit would you be and why?
- Suzanne Crawford (via @lionsofficial)
Q. How many Weetabix does he actually have for breakfast?
- Tomas O'Neill (via www.facebook.com/BritishandIrishLions)
Q. George, where is the best stadium you have played at in the world and why?
- Claire M, Brisbane (via www.facebook.com/BritishandIrishLions)
Q. Which was the sweeter victory, winning the world cup 1999 or beating the lions 2001?
- Zac Holmes (via @lionsofficial)
Q. Will the lions will win the series 3-0 or 2-1 next summer?
- David Taylor (via @lionsofficial)
Q. Would you rather be attacked by a horse sized duck or a dozen duck sized horses?
- Gareth Owens (via @lionsofficial)
Q. Jonny Wilkinson to tour?
- Real Cinny (via @lionsofficial)