With both Berrick Barnes and Adam Ashley-Cooper ruled out through the injuries they picked up in last weekend's defeat to the Springboks in Pretoria, Mike Harris will take over the goalkicking duties as he becomes the fifth full back used by Deans this season.
As well as five changes from the previous weekend, there are six alterations to the team that came from behind to beat the Pumas on the Gold Coast, 23-19, three weeks ago. While Harris replaces Barnes, new boy Cummins comes in on the wing for Dom Shipperley.
Ben Tapuai covers at centre for Ashley-Cooper to win his second cap, while up front Sitaleki Timani returns to a bulked up pack as he takes over from Dave Dennis on the blindside flank. The big NSW Waratahs forward's previous six Test appearances have all been earned in the second row.
James Slipper swaps places with Benn Robinson in the front row as he moves off the bench into the starting XV in the final change.
15. Mike Harris (Queensland Reds)
14. Nick Cummins (Western Force)
13. Ben Tapuai (Queensland Reds)
12. Pat McCabe (Brumbies)
11. Digby Ioane (Queensland Reds)
10. Kurtley Beale (Melbourne Rebels)
9. Nick Phipps (Melbourne Rebels)
8. Radike Samo (Queensland Reds)
7. Michael Hooper (Brumbies)
6. Sitaleki Timani (NSW Waratahs)
5. Nathan Sharpe (Western Force, captain)
4. Kane Douglas (NSW Waratahs)
3. Ben Alexander (Brumbies)
2. Tatafu Polota Nau (NSW Waratahs)
1. James Slipper (Queensland Reds)
16. Saia Fainga'a (Queensland Reds)
17. Benn Robinson (NSW Waratahs)
18. Dave Dennis (NSW Waratahs)
19. Scott Higginbotham (Queensland Reds)
20. Liam Gill (Queensland Reds)
21. Brett Sheehan (Western Force)
22. Dominic Shipperley (Queensland Reds)