- This competition ("Competition") is open to residents of the United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland, and Europe excluding employees of the Promoter, associated companies and agencies, their immediate families or anyone else involved in the organisation or administration of the Competition. Winners must be 18 or over.
- Each Entrant may only enter the Competition once.
- The winners will be announced on the official Lions Rugby website as well as being contacted directly by the promoter by email. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner however if the winner cannot be contacted within three working days, their prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected at random by the Promoter.
- The names of the winners will be made available to those enclosing a stamped, self-addressed envelope and applying to Lions Rugby in an envelope marked "Lions VIP Trip to Hong Kong".
- There is ONE prize comprising of two tickets to attend The British & Irish Lions v Barbarians match on 1st June 2013 in Hong Kong; standard class flights from the UK, Republic of Ireland or Europe; and accommodation for three nights.
- The prize is as stated and no alternatives are available. The prize is non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash or resold.
- The competition will be open for enteries from Midday 1st June to Midnight on 31st March 2013. The winner will be announced on 2nd April 2013
- In all cases of dispute Lions Rugby may ask for additional information from the recipient and retains sole rights to the interpretation of Terms and Conditions and their decision is final.
- The prize winner may be required to participate in future publicity. By participating in the Competition, the prize winner and their guests agree that the Promoter can record, film and/or photograph their participating in all aspects of the relevant prize and exploit, and authorise third parties to exploit, such films, photographs or recordings in any media now known or hereafter invented in any part of the world and for any purpose whatsoever in perpetuity, with no payment being due to the Participant or their guests.
- Proof of making an entry does not constitute proof of receipt by the Promoter. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for entries which are lost, damaged, or delayed (including due to internet service disruption). All decisions of the Promoter are final, and the Promoter will not enter into any other correspondence regarding any aspect of the Competition.
- Under no circumstances will the Promoter be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with the Competition, including the following types of loss or damage:
any loss of profits, business, contracts, anticipated savings, goodwill, or revenue, any wasted expenditure, or any loss or corruption of data (regardless of whether any of these types of loss or damage are direct, indirect or consequential); or any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever
- Provided that nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence or in relation to fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- To the extent permitted by law, all Prize Winners agree that they and their guests will release and hold harmless the Promoter and any other party professionally connected with the Competition, together with their respective employees and from and against any claim, loss, liability, or damage to or loss of property arising in connection with their participation in the Competition or activities in relation to the applicable prize.
- By participating in the Competition, Participants warrant that they agree to be bound by, and are deemed to have read and understood, these Terms and Conditions
If any provision contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be prohibited by law or adjudged by a court to be unlawful, void or unenforceable such provision shall, to the extent required, be severed from these Terms and Conditions and rendered ineffective as far as possible without modifying the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, and shall not in any way affect the validity or enforcement of the remaining Terms and Conditions.
This Competition and these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Competition.
The promoter is Lions Rugby. The prize will be made available by Lions Rugby.