Terms and Conditions – A Signed copy of Sam Warburton’s Book OPEN SIDE
1. This competition (“Competition”) is open to residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) and any other jurisdiction within the European Union in which the Competition is not prohibited or unlawful (including Italy) excluding employees of the promoter, its associated companies and agencies, their immediate families or anyone else involved in the organisation or administration of the Competition. Entrants must be 18 or over at the time they enter the Competition.
2. For a chance to win, entrants must join our newsletter, submit their details and provide the information requested on the entry form (including name, email address etc). The competition will run from 10am Thursday 19th September 2019 and the closing date for the competition is 5pm Sunday 6th October 2019.
3. The winner of each book will be selected at random by an independent third and will be contacted directly by the promoter on how to claim their prize. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner – however if the winner cannot be contacted their prize will be forfeited, and another winner will be selected at random.
4. The winner will be available to view by email office@Lionsrugby.com for 90 days following the closing date of the Competition.
5. The prize is one book, numbered and signed by Sam Warburton. There is 20 OPEN SIDE books to be won in this competition. Each winner can only win one book.
6. The prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash or resold.
7. The prize winner may be required to participate in future publicity. By participating in the Competition, the prize winner agrees that the promoter can record, film and/or photograph their participating in all aspects of the relevant prize and exploit, and authorise third parties to exploit, such films, photographs or recordings in any media now known or hereafter invented in any part of the world and for any purpose whatsoever in perpetuity, with no payment being due to the winner.
8. Proof of making an entry does not constitute proof of receipt by the Promoter. Except as otherwise required by applicable law, the promoter does not accept any entries which for technical or other reasons is unsuccessful, incomplete, lost, late, damaged, corrupted or misdirected. All decisions of the promoter in respect of the Competition are final.
9. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the promoter excludes liability for any losses, damages or claims incurred by any person in connection with the Competition or receipt or misuse of any prize.
10. By participating in the Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by, and are deemed to have read and understood, these Terms and Conditions.
11. If any provision contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be prohibited by law or adjudged by a court to be unlawful, void or unenforceable such provision shall, to the extent required, be severed from these Terms and Conditions and rendered ineffective as far as possible without modifying the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, and shall not in any way affect the validity or enforcement of the remaining Terms and Conditions.
12. This competition and these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Competition.
13. Apple is not a sponsor of this promotion or responsible in any way for conducting this promotion.
14. The promoter is Lions Rugby, 1st Floor, Simmonscourt House, Simmonscourt Road, Dublin 4, Ireland.
15. Any decision of the promoter in respect of the Competition is final. If you have any queries regarding the Competition please contact the promoter at: office@Lionsrugby.com