Fan Engagement T & Cs
BRITISH & IRISH LIONS FAN ENGAGEMENT (COMPETITION) TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The following Terms form the promotion information for The British & Irish Lions Fan Engagement Events competition (“Competition”).
2. By entering this Competition, you, the entrant, will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and to have agreed to be bound by them. If the entrant does not agree with any of these Terms, they should not enter the Competition.
3. All Rugby Clubs which register for the Competition must be a member of the RFU or/WRU or/SRU or/IRFU.
4. Entrants must meet the eligibility requirements as specified herein. Failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in an entry being invalid and/or forfeiture of any prize.
5. By entering, the winners agree to participate in any publicity or promotional activities as may be reasonably required by the Promoter with no recompense. Further the Promoter reserves the right to use the names and counties of winners in any publicity relating to the Competition.
6. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
7. Registration for the competition will close at midnight on 2nd June 2017. Clubs must be registered for the Lions Fan Engagement Events to be eligible to receive and enter the competition.
8. Registrations are not returnable. Registrations must be submitted online at www.Lionsrugby.com . They, and the copyright in them, become the property of the Promoter.
9. Registrations not submitted in accordance with these rules, delayed, damaged, incomplete, altered or illegible will not be accepted. No responsibility is accepted for delayed registrations. Proof of sending by email or post will not be accepted as proof of registration.
10. By registering, all entrants agree to be contacted by The British & Irish Lions or any stakeholder in association with the Fan Engagement Event.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the promotion without prior notice.
12. Any entry that is deemed as offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information will not be granted approval and will therefore be excluded from the Competition.
13. You must be 18 or older to register.
14. The Promoter does not accept liability for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault (technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure, network incompatibility) of any kind or for any entries which are not completed for any reason
15. Registrations not submitted in accordance with these rules, delayed, damaged, incomplete, altered or illegible will not be accepted. No responsibility is accepted for delayed registrations. Proof of sending by email or post will not be accepted as proof of registration.
16. Successful attendees will be selected by 10th June 2017 and notified by email when the information will be available.
17. Successful attendees will have five days from notification to accept the Prize and provide any further details required. Failure to accept will result in disqualification of the Competition at the judge’s discretion.
18. The decisions of the judges are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. All attendees agree to take part in publicity in connection with Lions Fan Engagement Events (Competition) and also agree to invest any resources allocated to their rugby club by The British & Irish Lions /RFU/WRU/SRU/IRFU.
20. All applicants and participants in the events agree that their personal data may be processed by the Promoter and the RFU/WRU/SRU/IRFU for the purposes of this promotion.
21. The promoter will supply the event on the Event Dates as set out in the Confirmation but is not responsible if the events are cancelled, delayed, postponed, or abandoned for reasons outside of its control.
22. The promoter reserves the right to change the venue, timings, and agenda for any reason and will provide notice of such change as soon as reasonably practicable.
23. The promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to a Successful Applicant to an event or remove a Guest from the venue if The British & Irish Lions deem their behaviour is inappropriate.
24. Attendees have an obligation to ensure proper conduct of themselves and their travelling party.
25. Children under 18 years of age will be denied access to the venue.
26. The British & Irish Lions are not liable for loss Injury or damage done at an event.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the promotion without prior notice.
28. Each Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-refundable and there is no cash alternative in whole or in part unless otherwise stated above. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate or modify the Competition, modify these Terms prior to the closing date, vary details of the Prize, or substitute a prize of equivalent value should unforeseen circumstances require it.
29. The Competition is governed by English, Irish, Scottish and Welsh law and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
30. The Promoter is The British & Irish Lions of British & Irish Lions DAC, Simmonscourt Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, Ireland.
Your electronic information
If you contact us electronically, we may collect your electronic identifier (e.g. Internet Protocol (IP) or telephone number) supplied by your service provider. The information you provide will be used for the purposes of the event only, unless otherwise expressly agreed to by you.