Issued on behalf of SA Rugby Communications
The Castle Lager Lions Series online media accreditation application process is now open for registration.
The application process is as follows:
Click on the online link below to access the application form, and complete all the required fields.
Ensure that you upload a clear head and shoulder photo in JPEG format.
Clearly state in ‘Role Description’ the area of work and/or scope of work.
Validation of an application may be requested in the event of an applicant’s media role being unclear.
Media Accreditation link: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Accreditation will be issued at the discretion of SA Rugby.
- Because of restrictions related to COVID-19 safety precautions space will be limited at match venues and an application does not guarantee accreditation.
- All team media interactions will be conducted virtually.
- Strict COVID-19 protocols will be in place – you will be required to accept those protocols as part of the application process.
- General terms and conditions apply and can be followed through the link.
- On this occasion, absolutely no late applications will be considered.
The deadline for applications is close of business on Monday 14, June.
For more information, please contact Lindiwe Nkosi on LindiweN@sarugby.co.za