Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions form the basis for all The British & Irish Lions competitions on lionsrugby.com; any additional Terms & Conditions related to each individual competition will be listed below for the duration of the competition where applicable.
1. Entry Requirements: Acceptance of these Terms & Conditions are a condition of entry. Entries are made solely via the form accessible on lionsrugby.com/competitions unless otherwise stated. Only one entry is permitted per email address.
2. Prize: There is no cash value or alternative to the competition prize available in whole or in part under any circumstances.
3. Entrants: Competitions are open to applicants aged 18 or over, worldwide, unless otherwise stated. Employees of the Promoter, their agents, third parties, and any person professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families are not permitted to enter and shall be eliminated from the promotion at the prize awarding stage.
4. Purchase Requirements: No purchase necessary.
5. Winner Selection: The Winner shall be selected at random by an independent process from all qualifying entries. The Promoter reserves the right to nominate an alternate Winner if the Promoter determines in its sole discretion that the Winner does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, or where the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe the Winner will not comply with these Terms & Conditions, or where the Promoter has not received a response from the Winner within one week of notification.
If the Winner is unable to take a prize, due to any personal circumstance beyond the Winner’s control, the Winner must immediately notify the Promoter. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, allow the Winner to nominate another person to whom the prize can be transferred to and the Promoter will use all reasonable endeavours to transfer the prize accordingly. The Promoter will not be liable if any part of the prize is unable to be transferred to the person nominated by the Winner.
6. Winner Notification: Winner shall be emailed by the Promoter within one month of the competition closing and the Winner having been selected from all qualifying entries.
8. Promoter’s Decision: The decision of the Promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
9. Third Parties: The Promoter is not responsible for any third-party acts or omissions.
10. Cancellation of Promotion: The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend a promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
11. Severance: If any of these Terms & Conditions are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then the remaining Terms & Conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
12. Cancellation: If for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter any prize is unable to be fulfilled, the Promoter will use all reasonable endeavours to make alternative arrangements to ensure that the Winner receives a prize of similar value and content to the original prize.
13. Publicity: By entering, Entrants agree to participate in reasonable publicity if they win including use of their name and image in online publicity, emails, or other print or social media.
14. Negative Publicity: In relation to the prize, Winners shall not display or publicise any political slogans, homophobic language, images of a lewd or explicitly sexual nature, images containing logos of competitors and overt brand sponsorship or anything else deemed to be ambush marketing or an abuse of The British & Irish Lions content or which is defamatory, obscene, illegal, vulgar, offensive or otherwise unsuitable or infringes others’ rights (including intellectual property rights) or reflects negatively upon The British & Irish Lions. Each entrant agrees and acknowledges that any breach of this clause shall cause significant damage and loss to The British & Irish Lions.
Welcome to The Pride
15. Entry Period: 10 Jan 2022 – 24 Jan 2022.
16. Prize: One (1) of twenty (20) items of Lions 2021 Tour merchandise including jackets, training jerseys, polo shirts, fleeces, hoodies and much more.
17. Entry: open only to those with a personalised email link sent directly from lionsrugby.com